- Priority - Medium
- Affecting System - Iomart DC12 (LDeX1)
We have been notified by Iomart that they will be carrying out remedial maintenance work on the generator at DC12 (formerly LDeX1) between 08:00 and 17:00 on 09/03/2022 as part of their planned preventative maintenance programme. This will be followed by a black building test to ensure that everything is operating correctly.
The maintenance work that will be carried out in this maintenance window is as follows:
- Carry out the service and replace the PT pump Governer Needle Valve on the generator set, once this has been completed, the steps below will be carried out.
- Check the generator and all of the UPS units are operating fault free.
- Operate the changeover key switch on the main switch board.
- Check the generator has started and is running correctly with no faults.
- Check all UPS units and BMS are operating fault free.
- Let the generator run for approximately 60 minutes to ensure there are no issues.
Whilst no aspect of this work is expected to be service affecting, as detailed above, at various points during this work the DC12 facility may be operating as a level of reduced redundancy and so all services hosted in DC12 should therefore be considered "at-risk" for the duration of this work.
If you have any questions or if you wish to double check how your devices are connected, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our helpdesk in the usual manner.
- Date - 09/03/2022 08:00 - 09/03/2022 17:00
- Last Updated - 16/02/2022 15:40